Speech Works Pediatric Therapy provides speech, occupational and physical therapy services in one of our six clinics, or the child's natural environment. With a robust patient referral base, we are East Central Florida's leading provider of outpatient pediatric therapy services and our therapists are always in demand.
Offering pay rates above the average, opportunities for professional growth and the ability to make their own schedule, Speech Works' therapists enjoy a work/life balance tailored to their personal needs. We invite more therapists to our team all the time, and encourage you to send us your resume if you are interested in becoming a part of our team.
• All therapist positions are offered on a subcontract basis
• Above average reimbursement rates offered for all positions
• Control your own schedule
• Tests, materials and therapy tools provided
› Speech Language Pathologists
- Brevard, Flagler and Voluisa Counties
› Physical Therapists
- Brevard, Flagler and Volusia Counties
PEDIATRIC THERAPY CAREERS
Find us on
We Are Actively Seeking: